Steve Koliski is a US Army Veteran who has been a whip enthusiast since childhood. He is a Whip maker, Whip thrower and Martial artist. He has studied the history, construction, physics and throwing techniques of this discipline for more than 30 years. He has handmade whips for various international customers and many well known performers such as Anthony DeLongis, Whip Wilson and World Record holder Adam Winrich.
- The whips come in 4 grades Standard, 2-1, Deluxe and Apex. Standard 12plt , 2-1 models, and Deluxe, that uses 3/16 #650 Para-chord. The Apex models uses fine 1/8" Darcon or the higher grade Spectra, which is the strongest material in production.
- Standard 16plt bullwhips are replaced by 2-1 Bullwhips
- 2-1 16plt have a 12plt standard bullwhip as a belly. The 2-1 20plt. 2-1 apex bullwhips have a standard 12plt bullwhip then plaited with 16plt dacron, before the 20plt overlay..
- Deluxe bullwhip- 12plt has a single 8plt belly, which both goes into 16plt. And all those three go into the 20 plt. Dinowhips..
- Apex 1/8" overlaid whips start 1/8" x 12plt. have the 8plt #650 belly, where both will go into the 16plt, and they all go into the 20plt ^24plt overlays of Dacron or Spectra..
- Deluxe and Apex whips uses the A-3 7/32 spring steel rod with multi strand wire as a core and braided over 2 or 3 times before being overlaid.
- Email at email@example.com